HOW TO: Block Facebook Event Invites From Individual People
Block Facebook Event Invites From Individual People:
- Click the “Account” tab at the top right of any page on Facebook >
- Click “Privacy Settings” >
- Scroll down to the Block Lists section at the bottom center of the page >
- Click “Edit your lists” under the Block Lists header >
- Scroll down to the “Block event invites” section and enter one by one the “friends” you wish to block in the “Block invites from” field. Facebook’s autocomplete drop down menu will appear as you type, to help locate the names faster.
Click here to login to Facebook. Share below.